Perovskite Tandems Advance Solar Hydrogen Production
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Perovskite Tandems Advance Solar Hydrogen Production
- Kim, Jin Hyun; Kim, Young Kyeong; Lee, Jae Sung
- Issue Date
- CELL PRESS
- JOULE, v.3, no.12, pp.2892 - 2894
- Benchmark solar to hydrogen conversion efficiency of 18.7% was achieved via photovoltaic cell- electrolyzer system without using well-known expensive IIIV-based light absorber. Comparison with previous studies indicates that this efficiency bench is impressive for using less junction (2jn instead of 3 similar to 4jn for III/V), relatively cheap perovskite and silicone solar cell, and high solar electricity to chemical efficiency (74.2%).
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.