Metal (M = Ru, Pd and Co) embedded in C2N with enhanced lithium storage properties
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Metal (M = Ru, Pd and Co) embedded in C2N with enhanced lithium storage properties
- Huang, Chunmao; Mahmood, Javeed; Wei, Zengxi; Wang, Dan; Liu, Shenghong; Zhao, Yanming; Noh, Hyuk-Jun; Ma, Jianmin; Xu, Jiantie; Baek, Jong-Beom
- Issue Date
- MATERIALS TODAY ENERGY, v.14, pp.100359
- The improvement of the high-efficiency electrode materials for lithium ion batteries is one of the research priorities. The research on the carbon with M − N active sites (M-N-C) as anodes for lithium ion batteries is still quite rare. Herein, we report a series of highly crystalline M@C2N hybrids in which the metal (M = Ru, Pd and Co) are uniformly embedded in the two-dimensional C2N networks. Together with the unique structural features (e.g., uniform two-dimensional nanohole structure, high surface area and enlarged distance between C2N nanosheets), rich N-M coordination homogenously distributing through the M@C2N structure are favorable for the brisk infiltration of electrolyte, swift transportation of Li+/electrons and more storage of Li+, thereby leading to the superior lithium storage properties.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.