Preparation and uses of large area single crystal metal foils
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Preparation and uses of large area single crystal metal foils
- Jin, Sunghwan; Ruoff, Rodney S.
- Issue Date
- American Institute of Physics Publising LLC
- APL Materials, v.7, no.10, pp.100905
- Various preparations and uses of single crystal metals are discussed. We briefly review (i) preparation methods of single crystal metals such as growth from melts, epitaxial deposition in vapors and solutions, and abnormal grain growth in solids and (ii) uses of single crystal metals according to their produced shapes (“bulk” vs “film and foil”). We pay special attention to recent advances in the preparation of large area single crystal metal foils and their potential uses.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.