Open innovation at the national level: Towards a global innovation system
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Open innovation at the national level: Towards a global innovation system
- Lee, Sungjoo; Lee, Hakyeon; Lee, Changyong
- Issue Date
- Elsevier BV
- TECHNOLOGICAL FORECASTING AND SOCIAL CHANGE, v.151, pp.119842
- This study addresses the issue of international technology collaboration by proposing a framework for establishing national-level strategies. A multi-level strategic framework that helps a country to develop a collaboration strategy with another country at three different levels is proposed. The nature of the collaboration is investigated with respect to attractiveness at the macro-level (market and technology attractiveness), closeness at the meso-level (degree of existing relationships between the two countries), and strategy at the micro-level (collaboration targets and modes).
- Appears in Collections:
- SME_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.