Optimal Interfacial Engineering with Different Length of Alkylammonium Halide for Efficient and Stable Perovskite Solar Cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Optimal Interfacial Engineering with Different Length of Alkylammonium Halide for Efficient and Stable Perovskite Solar Cells
- Kim, Hyeonwoo; Lee, Seung-Un; Lee, Do Yoon; Paik, Min Jae; Na, Hyejin; Lee, Jaemin; Seok, Sang Il
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS, v.9, no.47, pp.1902740
- Recently, two-dimensional (2D) structure on three-dimensional (3D) perovskites (graded 2D/3D) has been reported to be effective in significantly improving both efficiency and stability. However, the electrical properties of the 2D structure as a passivation layer on the 3D perovskite thin film and resistance to the penetration of moisture may vary depending on the length of the alkyl chain. In addition, the surface defects of the 2D itself on the 3D layer may also be affected by the correlation between the 2D structure and the hole conductive material. Therefore, systematic interfacial study with the alkyl chain length of long-chained alkylammonium iodide forming a 2D structure is necessary. Herein, the 2D interfacial layers formed are compared with butylammonium iodide (BAI), octylammonium iodide (OAI), and dodecylammonium iodide (DAI) iodide on a 3D (FAPbI(3))(0.95)(MAPbBr(3))(0.05) perovskite thin film in terms of the PCE and humidity stability. As the length of the alkyl chain increased from BA to OA to DA, the electron-blocking ability and humidity resistance increase significantly, but the difference between OA and DA is not large. The PSC post-treated with OAI has slightly higher PCE than those treated with BAI and DAI, achieving a certified stabilized efficiency of 22.9%.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.