Ammonium hexavanadate nanorods prepared by homogeneous precipitation using urea as cathodes for lithium batteries
Cited 6 times inCited 7 times in
- Ammonium hexavanadate nanorods prepared by homogeneous precipitation using urea as cathodes for lithium batteries
- Park, Heai-Ku; Kim, Guntae
- Ammonium hexavanadates; Current voltage; Discharge rates; Electrochemical performance; Homogeneous Precipitation; Homogeneous precipitation method; Lithium battery cathodes; Rate capabilities; Specific capacities; Vanadium oxides; Vanadium pentoxide
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- SOLID STATE IONICS, v.181, no.5-7, pp.311 - 314
- (NH(4))(2)V(6)O(16) nanorods were successfully prepared using the homogeneous precipitation method employing urea. These nanorods were examined with an emphasis on characterizing its chemical and electrochemical properties, such as the thermogravimetric properties, the vibrational characteristics, the current voltage correlation, and the rate capability. The electrochemical performance of the ammonium hexavanadates was better than the crystalline vanadium pentoxides. The specific capacity of (NH(4))(2)V(6)O(16) was more than 210 mAh/g at a discharge rate of 10 mA/g.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.