Bias dependence of PBTI degradation mechanism in metal-oxide-semiconductor field effect transistors with La-incorporated hafnium-based dielectric
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Bias dependence of PBTI degradation mechanism in metal-oxide-semiconductor field effect transistors with La-incorporated hafnium-based dielectric
- Jang, Tae-Young; Kim, Dong-Hyoub; Kim, Jungwoo; Chang, Jun Suk; Jeong, Jae Kyeong; Heo, Yoon-Uk; Kim, Young-Ki; Choi, Changhwan; Park, Hokyung; Choi, Rino
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE BV
- MICROELECTRONIC ENGINEERING, v.88, no.7, pp.1373 - 1375
- Metal-oxide-semiconductor field effect transistors (MOSFETs) with various concentrations of La incorporated in Hf-based dielectrics were characterized to evaluate the effect of La on devices' reliability. Compared with the small dependence of positive bias stress instability (PBTI) on stress bias in samples without La incorporation, significant dependence of PBTI degradation on stress bias was observed in the La-incorporated samples. HRTEM analysis and flat band voltage modulation data supported the interface dipole model, suggesting that this bias dependence of PBTI degradation in the La-incorporated samples could be explained by changes of electron tunneling mechanism due to interface dipoles.
- Appears in Collections:
- ETC_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.