Asymmetrically functionalized graphene for photodependent diode rectifying behavior
Cited 11 times inCited 11 times in
- Asymmetrically functionalized graphene for photodependent diode rectifying behavior
- Yu, Dingshan; Nagelli, Enoch; Naik, Rajesh; Dai, Liming
- AFM tip; Au nanoparticle; Functionalized; Graphene sheets; Photophysics; Rectifying behaviors; SIMPLE method; ZnO
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.50, no.29, pp.6575 - 6578
- Both sides of the sheet: A simple method is described for functionalizing the two surfaces of individual graphene sheets with different nanoparticles in either a patterned or nonpatterned fashion. Graphene sheets with ZnO and Au nanoparticles on their opposite surfaces show a strong photodependent diodelike rectifying behavior (see picture; pink spheres=ZnO, green cubes=Au, blue triangle=AFM tip).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.