Reduced Graphene Oxide (rGO)-Wrapped Fullerene (C-60) Wires
Cited 15 times inCited 14 times in
- Reduced Graphene Oxide (rGO)-Wrapped Fullerene (C-60) Wires
- Yang, Jieun; Heo, Mihee; Lee, Hyo Joong; Park, Su-Moon; Kim, Jin Young; Shin, Hyeon Suk
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS NANO, v.5, no.10, pp.8365 - 8371
- The assembly of reduced graphene oxide (rGO) and fullerene (C-60) into hybrid (rGO/C-60) wires was successfully performed by employing the liquid-liquid interfacial precipitation method. The rGO sheets spontaneously wrapped C-60 wires through the pi-pi interaction between rGO and C-60. Structural characterization of the rGO/C-60 wires was carried out by using UV/visible spectroscopy, scanning electron microscopy, and transmission electron microscopy. FET devices with rGO/C-60 wires were fabricated to investigate their electrical properties. The I-ds-V-g, curves of the hybrid wires exhibited p-type semiconducting behavior both in vacuum and in air, indicating hole transport through rGO as a shell layer, whereas pure C-60 wires and rGO sheets showed n-type and ambipolar behaviors, respectively, under vacuum. Possible application of the fabricated wires, such as photovoltaic devices, was also demonstrated.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.