A Novel Lithium-Doping Approach for an Advanced Lithium Ion Capacitor
Cited 18 times inCited 11 times in
- A Novel Lithium-Doping Approach for an Advanced Lithium Ion Capacitor
- Park, Min-Sik; Lim, Young-Geun; Kim, Jin-Hwa; Kim, Young-Jun; Cho, Jaephil; Kim, Jeom-Soo
- Conventional methods; Lithium metal oxides; Lithium-ion capacitors; Metallic lithium; Rate capabilities
- Issue Date
- WILEY PERIODICALS, INC
- ADVANCED ENERGY MATERIALS, v.1, no.6, pp.1002 - 1006
- A new lithium-doping method using a stable lithium metal oxide, Li2MoO3 as an alternative lithium source is proposed. By incorporating Li2MoO3 into cathodes, the necessary lithium-doping process of lithium ion capacitors can be simplified and made more effective. At the same lithium-doping level, better capacity and rate capability are obtained than for the conventional method using metallic lithium.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.