An analytical approach to solutions of master equations for stochastic nonlinear reactions
Cited 6 times inCited 3 times in
- An analytical approach to solutions of master equations for stochastic nonlinear reactions
- Kim, Pilwon; Lee, Chang Hyeong
- Equilibrium probability; Solutions of chemical master equations; Stochastic nonlinear reactions
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL CHEMISTRY, v.50, no.6, pp.1550 - 1569
- In this paper we consider a class of nonlinear reactions which are important in stochastic reaction networks. We find the exact solution of the chemical master equation for a class of irreversible and reversible nonlinear reactions. We also present the explicit form of the equilibrium probability solution of the reactions. The results can be used for analyzing stochastic dynamics of important reactions such as binding/unbinding reaction and protein dimerization.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.