A novel modeling methodology for collaborative enterprise processes
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- A novel modeling methodology for collaborative enterprise processes
- Ryu, Kwangyeol; Lee, Sunhwa; Kim, Duck Young; Son, Young-Jun
- Collaboration; Collaborative process; Model verification; Petri-nets (PNs); Process Modeling
- Issue Date
- ICIC INTERNATIONAL
- INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF INNOVATIVE COMPUTING INFORMATION AND CONTROL, v.8, no.7, pp.5369 - 5380
- This paper proposes an extended collaborative process modeling (exCPM), underpinned by the concepts of tokens in Petri Nets (PNs) and ICOM in IDEF0. exCPM allows us to represent collaborative processes in a more comprehensive manner than CPM. In addition, it provides a systematic model verification procedure by model transformation into PNs. In this paper, we first analyze pros and cons of currently available process modeling methods. We then discuss details of the proposed exCPM, and demonstrate its modeling and verification capabilities with case studies.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- DHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.