Cable-Type Flexible Lithium Ion Battery Based on Hollow Multi-Helix Electrodes
Cited 47 times inCited 38 times in
- Cable-Type Flexible Lithium Ion Battery Based on Hollow Multi-Helix Electrodes
- Kwon, Yo Han; Woo, Sang-Wook; Jung, Hye-Ran; Yu, Hyung Kyun; Kim, Kitae; Oh, Byung Hun; Ahn, Soonho; Lee, Sang-Young; Song, Seung-Wan; Cho, Jaephil; Shin, Heon-Cheol; Kim, Je Young
- Conventional design; Led screens; Lithium-ion battery; Mechanical flexibility; Mechanical stress; MP-3 players
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ADVANCED MATERIALS, v.24, no.38, pp.5192 - 5197
- The mechanical flexibility of a cable-type battery reaches levels far beyond what is possible with conventional designs. The hollow-spiral (helical) multi-helix anode architecture is critical to the robustness under mechanical stress and facilitates electrolyte wetting of the battery components. This design enables the battery to reliably power an LED screen or an MP3 player even under severe mechanical twisting and bending.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.