A reduction method for multiple time scale stochastic reaction networks with non-unique equilibrium probability
Cited 1 times inCited 2 times in
- A reduction method for multiple time scale stochastic reaction networks with non-unique equilibrium probability
- Lee, Chang Hyeong; Lui, Roger
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL CHEMISTRY, v.47, no.2, pp.750 - 770
- We develop a reduction method for general closed multiple time scale stochastic reaction networks for which the fast subsystem may have non-unique equilibrium probability. We obtain a reduced ODE system with nonhomogeneous terms whose solutions can approximate the solutions of the full system accurately. We then apply this reduction method to general linear network and nonlinear networks for which the state diagram can be constructed. We illustrate the accuracy of the reduction method by comparing computational results of the full systems with the reduced ODE systems for several examples. Finally, we show how the reduction method may be extended to three or more time scale reaction networks.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.