A Microporous Metal-Organic Framework Based on [2+2] Parallel and Inclined Interpenetrated 2D Sheets Interconnected by an Auxiliary Linker
Cited 4 times inCited 4 times in
- A Microporous Metal-Organic Framework Based on [2+2] Parallel and Inclined Interpenetrated 2D Sheets Interconnected by an Auxiliary Linker
- Song, Xiaokai; Liu, Xinfang; Oh, Minhak; Lah, Myoung Soo
- 3D networks; Bridging diamines; Dicarboxylic acid; Helical channels; Metal organic framework; Micro-porous; Rotational flexibility; Secondary building units
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- CRYSTAL GROWTH & DESIGN, v.10, no.7, pp.3222 - 3227
- A microporous metal organic framework (MOE), [Zn2L2(dabco)], was prepared using a long and rigid dicarboxylic acid, 1,4-bis(3-carboxylphenylethynyl)benzene (H2L), with some rotational flexibility, and an auxiliary bridging diamine linker, 1,4-diazabicyclo[2.2.2]octane (dabco). The MOE, based on a Zn paddle-wheel secondary building unit, has [2 + 2] parallel and inclined interpenetrating 2D sheets interconnected by dabco to form a 3D network with 1D helical channels.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.