Wideband CMOS voltage-controlled oscillator using tunable inductors
Cited 3 times inCited 4 times in
- Wideband CMOS voltage-controlled oscillator using tunable inductors
- Kim, Jae Joon; Choi, Jaehyouk; Lee, K. -H.; Bien, Franklin; Lim, K.; Lee, C. -H.
- Bond-wire inductors; Inductance tuning; Rf voltage; Tunable inductors; Tuning ranges; Ultra-wide; VCO frequency; Voltage controlled oscillator; Wide-band
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- ELECTRONICS LETTERS, v.46, no.20, pp.1391 - 1393
- A wideband RF voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) with an inductance tuning circuit is presented. Three bondwire inductor pairs and switches implement a programmable inductor with the tuning range of 0.4-1.2 nH. The measured VCO frequency range is 5.6-17.2 GHz, resulting in an ultra-wide tuning range of 11.4 GHz.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.