A high temperature stable electrolyte system for dye-sensitized solar cells
Cited 13 times inCited 15 times in
- A high temperature stable electrolyte system for dye-sensitized solar cells
- Lee, Hak-Soo; Bae, Sang-Hoon; Jo, Yimhyun; Kim, Kang-Jin; Jun, Yongseok; Han, Chi-Hwan
- Binary additives; Butyrolactones; Dye-sensitized solar cell; Ethylene carbonate; High temperature stability
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, v.55, no.24, pp.7159 - 7165
- The effect of the addition of single and binary additives to a mixed solvent, ethylene carbonate + gamma-butytolactone. on the performance of dye-sensitized TiO(2) solar cells (DSSCs) has been investigated The addition of a single additive. 2-(dimethylamino)-pyridine,to the electrolyte containing an ionic salt, 1.2-dimethyl-3-propylimidazolium iodide, in the mixed solvent results in an enhancement of the cell performance The performance of the cell has been further enhanced by the addition of the second additive.5-chloro-1-ethyl-2-methylimidazole The resulting DSSC has performed better than the one based on the conventional electrolyte in acetonitrile The dependence of the stability of the cells on the temperature e has been evaluated vet the range of 30-120 degrees C for outdoor applications.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.