Solution-Shear-Processed Quaterrylene Diimide Thin-Film Transistors Prepared by Pressure-Assisted Thermal Cleavage of Swallow Tails
Cited 30 times inCited 26 times in
- Solution-Shear-Processed Quaterrylene Diimide Thin-Film Transistors Prepared by Pressure-Assisted Thermal Cleavage of Swallow Tails
- Oh, Joon Hak; Lee, Wen-Ya; Noe, Torsten; Chen, Wen-Chang; Koenemann, Martin; Bao, Zhenan
- Diimide; Scalable synthesis; Solution-processing; Thermal cleavage
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.133, no.12, pp.4204 - 4207
- A scalable synthesis of swallow-tailed quaterrylene diimides (STQDIs) and a method for the solution processing of sparingly soluble quaterrylene diimide (QDI) thin films are described. The pressure-assisted thermal cleavage of swallow tails yields crystalline QDI layers with electron mobility up to 0.088 cm(2) V(-1) s(-1). The developed method opens up a new route toward the solution processing of higher rylene diimides with poor solubility.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.