Thiophene-fused coplanar sensitizer for dye-sensitized solar cells
Cited 6 times inCited 6 times in
- Thiophene-fused coplanar sensitizer for dye-sensitized solar cells
- Kim, Jonggi; Jo, Yimhyun; Choi, Won-You; Jun, Yongseok; Yang, Changduk
- ORGANIC ELECTRONICS; TIO2 FILMS; PERFORMANCE; DERIVATIVES; SYSTEMS
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- TETRAHEDRON LETTERS, v.52, no.21, pp.2764 - 2766
- We have designed and synthesized a novel ladder-type heteroacene dye consisting uniquely of thiophene segments as a photosensitizer for the dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs). The onset of the IPCE spectrum for the dye not only reaches up to 700 nm with a high IPCE (>60%) but also a solar energy-to-electricity conversion efficiency of 2.31% is achieved. Even though the efficiency is slightly lower than those of other dyes reported previously, this work opens up a new strategy to design heteroaromatic fused photosensitizers for DSSCs.
- ; Go to Link
Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.