Virtual organization for open innovation: Semantic web based inter-organizational team formation
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Virtual organization for open innovation: Semantic web based inter-organizational team formation
- Wi, Hyeongon; Oh, Seungjin; Jung, Mooyoung
- Human resources; Its efficiencies; Knowledge and collaboration; New product; Open innovation; Research institutes; Social Networks; Sustainable Competitive Advantages; Team formation; Technological development; Test scenario; Virtual organization; Virtual team
- Issue Date
- PERGAMON-ELSEVIER SCIENCE LTD
- EXPERT SYSTEMS WITH APPLICATIONS, v.38, no.7, pp.8466 - 8476
- Companies and research institutes are always threatened by rapid technological developments and corporate M&A. They are trying to secure a sustainable competitive advantage using outside knowledge and expertise under open innovation to overcome these shortcomings. As a quantitative and systematical method of selecting virtual team members for open innovation, we present a virtual team formation model and a prototype to verify its efficiency. The test scenario shows how to form a virtual team through internal and external human resources when developing a new product.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SBA_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.