A Simple Variant of the Merkle-Damgard Scheme with a Permutation
Cited 0 times inCited 2 times in
- A Simple Variant of the Merkle-Damgard Scheme with a Permutation
- Hirose, Shoichi; Park, Je Hong; Yun, Aaram
- Ideal cipher; Indifferentiability; MAC; Pseudo-random functions; Random Oracle
- Issue Date
- JOURNAL OF CRYPTOLOGY, v.25, no.2, pp.271 - 309
- We propose a new composition scheme for hash functions. It is a variant of the Merkle-DamgAyenrd construction with a permutation applied right before the processing of the last message block. We analyze the security of this scheme using the indifferentiability formalism, which was first adopted by Coron et al. to the analysis of hash functions. We also study the security of simple MAC constructions out of this scheme. Finally, we discuss the random oracle indifferentiability of this scheme with a double-block-length compression function or the Davies-Meyer compression function composed of a block cipher.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.