A Highly Cross-Linked Polymeric Binder for High-Performance Silicon Negative Electrodes in Lithium Ion Batteries
Cited 63 times inCited 43 times in
- A Highly Cross-Linked Polymeric Binder for High-Performance Silicon Negative Electrodes in Lithium Ion Batteries
- Koo, Bonjae; Kim, Hyunjung; Cho, Younghyun; Lee, Kyu Tae; Choi, Nam-Soon; Cho, Jaephil
- High capacity; High current densities; Interconnected network; Lithium-ion battery; Nano-sized silicon; Negative electrode; Poly(acrylic acid ); Polymeric binder; Reversible capacity; Sodium carboxymethylcellulose
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.51, no.35, pp.8762 - 8767
- A support bandage for electrodes: A cross-linked polymeric binder (see picture, red) inhibits mechanical fracture of silicon negative electrodes during cycling. Nanosized silicon powder with a 3D interconnected network of poly(acrylic acid) and sodium carboxymethylcellulose as binder exhibits high reversible capacity of over 2000 mAh g -1 after 100 cycles at 30 °C while maintaining a high capacity and high current density.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.