A Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: N-Doped Ketjenblack Incorporated into Fe/Fe3C-Functionalized Melamine Foam
Cited 38 times inCited 26 times in
- A Highly Efficient Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Reduction Reaction: N-Doped Ketjenblack Incorporated into Fe/Fe3C-Functionalized Melamine Foam
- Lee, Jang-Soo; Park, Gi Su; Kim, Sun Tai; Liu, Meilin; Cho, Jaephil
- Alkaline solutions; Electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction reactions; Ketjenblack; Melamine foams; N-doped; Oxygen reduction reaction; Porous architectures; Tetrapod structures
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- ANGEWANDTE CHEMIE-INTERNATIONAL EDITION, v.52, no.3, pp.1026 - 1030
- Inspired by the tetrapod structures of a breakwater, a highly efficient electrocatalyst for oxygen reduction reaction (ORR) in alkaline solution has been created from low-cost, commercial melamine foam and ketjenblack. The unique porous architecture greatly facilitates rapid mass transport, while the N-doped ketjenblack and Fe/Fe3C-functionalized surface of the framework dramatically enhance the ORR activity.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.