Microporous metal-organic framework containing cages with adjustable portal dimensions for adsorptive CO2 separation
Cited 2 times inCited 1 times in
- Microporous metal-organic framework containing cages with adjustable portal dimensions for adsorptive CO2 separation
- Yoon, Jung Hee; Kim, Dongwook; Song, Xiaokai; Han, Seungwan; Shin, Jiho; Hong, Suk Bong; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- RSC ADVANCES, v.2, no.30, pp.11566 - 11573
- The excellent breakthrough separation performance of a new microporous MOF for CO2/N-2 and CO2/CH4 gas mixtures results from the combination of different equilibrium uptake amounts depending on the adsorption enthalpies of the adsorbates and different uptake kinetics depending on their kinetic diameters.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.