The Future of Butyric Acid in Industry
Cited 9 times inCited 7 times in
- The Future of Butyric Acid in Industry
- Dwidar, Mohammed; Park, Jae-Yeon; Mitchell, Robert J.; Sang, Byoung-In
- CLOSTRIDIUM-TYROBUTYRICUM JM1; BUTANOL-ETHANOL FERMENTATION; REDUCING SOLVENT TOXICITY; FIBROUS-BED BIOREACTOR; HYDROGEN-PRODUCTION; ACETONE-BUTANOL; EXTRACTIVE FERMENTATION; GLYCEROL FERMENTATION; PRODUCT INHIBITION; CONTINUOUS CULTURE
- Issue Date
- HINDAWI PUBLISHING CORPORATION
- SCIENTIFIC WORLD JOURNAL, v.2012, no., pp.471417 -
- In this paper, the different applications of butyric acid and its current and future production status are highlighted, with a particular emphasis on the biofuels industry. As such, this paper discusses different issues regarding butyric acid fermentations and provides suggestions for future improvements and their approaches.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SLS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.