High-performance Si anodes with a highly conductive and thermally stable titanium silicide coating layer
Cited 12 times inCited 7 times in
- High-performance Si anodes with a highly conductive and thermally stable titanium silicide coating layer
- Park, Okji; Lee, Jung-In; Chun, Myung-Jin; Yeon, Jin-Tak; Yoo, Seungmin; Choi, Sinho; Choi, Nam-Soon; Park, Soojin
- Electrical conductivity; Electrochemical performance; High thermal stability; Reduction process; Si anodes; Si nanoparticles; Solid electrolyte interfaces; Thermally stable; TiO; Titanium silicide
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- RSC ADVANCES, v.3, no.8, pp.2538 - 2542
- We report a simple route for synthesizing titanium silicide-coated Si anodes via the silicothermic reduction process of TiO2-coated Si. The titanium silicide enhances the electrical conductivity of Si nanoparticles and provides a highly stable solid electrolyte interface layer during the cycling, resulting in excellent electro-chemical performances and significantly improved high thermal stability.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.