Quaternary semiconductor Cu2FeSnS4 nanoparticles as an alternative to Pt catalysts
Cited 3 times inCited 1 times in
- Quaternary semiconductor Cu2FeSnS4 nanoparticles as an alternative to Pt catalysts
- Park, Jae-Young; Noh, Jun Hong; Mandal, Tarak Nath; Im, Sang Hyuk; Jun, Yongseok; Seok, Sang Il
- SENSITIZED SOLAR-CELLS; COUNTER ELECTRODES; HIGHLY EFFICIENT; METAL-FREE; POLY(3,4-ETHYLENEDIOXYTHIOPHENE)
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- RSC ADVANCES, v.3, no.47, pp.24918 - 24921
- We demonstrate an N719 dye sensitized solar cell based on Cu 2FeSnS4 (CFTS) as a counter electrode. The elements for the material are all earth abundant and environmentally benign. The power conversion efficiency of a DSSC using CFTS was comparable to that of a DSSC using Pt under A.M. 1.5G (100 mW cm-2).
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.