Replacing the metal oxide layer with a polymer surface modifier for high-performance inverted polymer solar cells
Cited 3 times inCited 2 times in
- Replacing the metal oxide layer with a polymer surface modifier for high-performance inverted polymer solar cells
- Lee, Tack Ho; Choi, Hyosung; Walker, Bright; Kim, Taehyo; Kim, Hak-Beom; Kim, Jin Young
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- RSC ADVANCES, v.4, no.9, pp.4791 - 4795
- Replacing ZnO with PEIE, both as a surface modifier for the low work function electrode and as an electron selective layer, enhances the performance and air stability of inverted polymer solar cells by improving electron transport, wettability between the active layer and the cathode, and maximizing light absorption within the active layer without light interference.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.