A two-fold interpenetrated (3,6)-connected metal-organic framework with rutile topology showing a large solvent cavity
Cited 30 times inCited 29 times in
- A two-fold interpenetrated (3,6)-connected metal-organic framework with rutile topology showing a large solvent cavity
- Song, Xiaokai; Zou, Yang; Liu, Xinfang; Oh, Minhak; Lah, Myoung Soo
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- NEW JOURNAL OF CHEMISTRY, v.34, no.11, pp.2396 - 2399
- A two-fold interpenetrated metal-organic framework (MOF), [(Zn(4)O)(2)L(4)(DMF)(2)(H(2)O)(3)], was prepared using the tritopic ligand 4,4',4 ''-[1,3,5-benzenetriyltris(carbonylimino)]trisbenzoic acid (H(3)L) and zinc nitrate. The MOF, based on the hexatopic tetranuclear Zn(4)O(COO)(6) secondary building unit, has a (3,6)-connected network with an rtl topology and a large solvent cavity.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.