Organic-Inorganic Nanostructure Architecture via Directly Capping Fullerenes onto Quantum Dots
Cited 2 times inCited 0 times in
- Organic-Inorganic Nanostructure Architecture via Directly Capping Fullerenes onto Quantum Dots
- Lee, Jae Kwan; Kim, Jonggi; Yang, Changduk
-  fullerene; Carboxylate ligands; CdSE nanoparticles; Internal charge transfer; New forms; Organic-inorganic; Synthetic methodology; Hybrid solar cell; Ligand exchange; Quantum Dot; Quantum dots
- Issue Date
- NANOSCALE RESEARCH LETTERS, v.6, no.1, pp.23 -
- A new form of fullerene-capped CdSe nanoparticles (PCBA-capped CdSe NPs), using carboxylate ligands with  fullerene capping groups that provides an effective synthetic methodology to attach fullerenes noncovalently to CdSe, is presented for usage in nanotechnology and photoelectric fields. Interestingly, either the internal charge transfer or the energy transfer in the hybrid material contributes to photoluminescence (PL) quenching of the CdSe moieties.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.