Tuning of the flexibility in metal–organic frameworks based on pendant arm macrocycles
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Tuning of the flexibility in metal–organic frameworks based on pendant arm macrocycles
- Jeoung, Sungeun; Lee, Songho; Lee, Jae Hwa; Lee, Soochan; Choe, Wonyoung; Moon, Dohyun; Moon, Hoi Ri
- Issue Date
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.55, no.60, pp.8832 - 8835
- An isostructural series of flexible metal–organic frameworks based on macrocycles having diverse pendant arms was developed to tune flexibility depending on functional groups. The pendant arms directing into the pores were found to play a key role in imparting different gate-opening behaviours in the threshold pressure and sorption capacity upon interaction with guest molecules.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.