Coordinated Molecule-Modulated Magnetic Phase with Metamagnetism in Metal-Organic Frameworks
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Coordinated Molecule-Modulated Magnetic Phase with Metamagnetism in Metal-Organic Frameworks
- Son, Kwanghyo; Kim, Jin Yeong; Schütz, Gisela; Kang, Sung Gu; Moon, Hoi Ri; Oh, Hyunchul
- Issue Date
- NLM (Medline)
- INORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.58, no.14, pp.8895 - 8899
- Most well-known metal-organic frameworks (MOFs) possessing the magnetic Ni2O2(CO2)2 chains, called Ni-MOF-74, have been investigated with regard to magnetic properties at open-metal sites. We present the modulation of their magnetic phase and metamagnetism via imidazole molecule coordination.
- Appears in Collections:
- PHY_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.