돕슨 분광광도계를 이용한 서울 상공의 오존층 감시 및 장기변화 경향(1985~2017)
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 돕슨 분광광도계를 이용한 서울 상공의 오존층 감시 및 장기변화 경향(1985~2017)
- Other Titles
- Monitoring and Long-term Trend of Total Column Ozone from Dobson Spectrophotometer in Seoul (1985~2017)
- 박상서; 조희구; 구자호; 임현광; 아하나; 김준; 이윤곤
- Issue Date
- 대기, v.29, no.1, pp.13 - 20
- Since 1985, the Dobson Spectrophotometer has been operated at Yonsei University, and this instrument has monitored the daily representative total ozone in Seoul. Climatological value for total ozone in Seoul is updated by using the daily representative observation data from 1985 to 2017. After updating the daily representative total ozone data, seasonal and inter-annual variation of total ozone in Seoul is also estimated after calculating inter-comparison between ground (Dobson Spectrophotometer) and satellite [Total Ozone Mapping Spectrometer (TOMS) and Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI)] observations. The global average of total ozone measured by satellite is 297 DU, and its recent amount is about 3.5% lower than the global amount in 1980s. In Seoul, daily representative total ozone is ranged from 225 DU to 518 DU with longterm mean value of 324.3 DU. In addition, monthly mean total ozone is estimated from 290 DU (October) to 362 DU (March), and yearly average of total ozone have been continuously increased since 1985. For the long-term trend of total ozone in Seoul, this study is considered the seasonal variation, Solar Cycle, and Quasi-Biennial Oscillation. In addition to the natural oscillation effect, this study also considered to the long-term variation of sudden increase of total ozone due to the secondary ozone peak. By considering these natural effects, the long-term total ozone trends from 1985 to 2017 are estimated to be 1.11~1.46%/decade.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.