ON THE GLOBAL CONVERGENCE OF FREQUENCY SYNCHRONIZATION FOR KURAMOTO AND WINFREE OSCILLATORS
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- ON THE GLOBAL CONVERGENCE OF FREQUENCY SYNCHRONIZATION FOR KURAMOTO AND WINFREE OSCILLATORS
- Hsia, Chun-Hsiung; Jung, Chang-Yeol; Kwon, Bongsuk
- Issue Date
- AMER INST MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES-AIMS
- DISCRETE AND CONTINUOUS DYNAMICAL SYSTEMS-SERIES B, v.24, no.7, pp.3319 - 3334
- We investigate the collective behavior of synchrony for the Kuramoto and Winfree models. We first prove the global convergence of frequency synchronization for the non-identical Kuramoto system of three oscillators. It is shown that the uniform boundedness of the diameter of the phase functions implies complete frequency synchronization. In light of this, we show, under a suitable condition on the coupling strength and deviation of the intrinsic frequencies, that the diameter function of the phases is uniformly bounded. In a similar spirit, we also prove the global convergence of phase-locked synchronization for the Winfree model of N oscillators for N >= 2.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.