다중권선 변압기를 이용한 능동형 셀 밸런싱 회로의 에너지 전달 효율을 높이기 위한 향상된 스위칭 패턴
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 다중권선 변압기를 이용한 능동형 셀 밸런싱 회로의 에너지 전달 효율을 높이기 위한 향상된 스위칭 패턴
- Other Titles
- Enhanced Switching Pattern to Improve Energy Transfer Efficiency of Active Cell Balancing Circuits Using Multi-winding Transformer
- 이상중; 김명호; 백주원; 정지훈
- Issue Date
- 전력전자학회 논문지, v.24, no.4, pp.279 - 285
- This study proposes an enhanced switching pattern that can improve energy transfer efficiency in an active cell-balancing circuit using a multiwinding transformer. This balancing circuit performs cell balancing by transferring energy stored in a specific cell with high energy to another cell containing low energy through a multiwinding transformer. The circuit operates in flyback and buck-boost modes in accordance with the energy transfer path. In the conventional flyback mode, the leakage inductance of the transformer and the stray inductance component of winding can transfer energy to an undesired path during the balancing operation. This case results in cell imbalance during the cell-balancing process, which reduces the energy transfer efficiency. An enhanced switching pattern that can effectively perform cell balancing by minimizing the amount of energy transferred to the nontarget cells due to the leakage inductance components in the flyback mode is proposed. Energy transfer efficiency and balancing speed can be significantly improved using the proposed switching pattern compared with that using the conventional switching pattern. The performance improvements are verified by experiments using a 1 W prototype cell-balancing circuit.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.