돕슨 분광광도계(No.124)의 오존 자동관측시스템화
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 돕슨 분광광도계(No.124)의 오존 자동관측시스템화
- Other Titles
- Automation of Dobson Spectrophotometer(No.124) for Ozone Measurements
- 김준; 조희구; 박상서; 문경정; 구자호; 이윤곤; Miyagawa, Koji
- Issue Date
- 대기, v.17, no.4, pp.339 - 348
- Global Environment Laboratory at Yonsei University in Seoul (37.57oN,126.95oE) has caried out the ozone layer monitoring program in the framework of the Global Ozone Observing System of the World Meteorlogical Organization (WMO/GAW/GO3OS Station No. 252) since May of 1984. The daily measurements of total ozone and the vertical dis-Building on Yonsei campus. From 2004 through 2006, major parts of the manual operations are automated in measuring total ozone amount and vertical ozone profile through Umkehr method, and calibrating instrument by standard lamp tests with new hardware and software including step motor, rotary encoder, controler, and visual display. This system takes full advantage of Windows interface and information technology to realize adaptability to the latest Windows PC and various types of boards in the driving unit for operating Dobson spectrophotometer and testing devices. Thus, by automat-ing most of the manual work both in instrument operation and in data procesing, subjective human errors and individual diferences are eliminated. It is therefore found that the ozone data quality has been distinctly upgraded after automation of the Dobson instrument.
- Appears in Collections:
- UEE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.