Advance in Close-Edged Graphene Nanoribbon: Property Investigation and Structure Fabrication
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Advance in Close-Edged Graphene Nanoribbon: Property Investigation and Structure Fabrication
- He, Maoshuai; Dong, Jichen; Wang, Haomin; Xue, Han; Wu, Qianru; Xin, Benwu; Gao, Wenke; He, Xiaolong; Yu, Jin; Sun, Haidong; Ding, Feng; Zhang, Jin
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- SMALL, v.15, no.29, pp.1804473
- The absence of dangling bonds in close-edged graphene nanoribbons (CEGNRs) confers upon them a series of fascinating properties, especially when compared with cylindrical carbon nanotubes and open-edged GNRs. Here, the configuration of CEGNRs is described, followed by the structure-related properties, including mechanical, thermal, electrical, optical, and magnetic properties. Based on the unique structures and extraordinary properties, their potential applications in a variety of fields, such as field-effect transistors, energy suppliers, nanoactuators, and fibers, are discussed. Remarkably, the strategies applied for generating CEGNRs, mainly from the collapse of carbon nanotubes and graphene tubes, are depicted in detail. Finally, the prospects in the research area of CEGNRs are proposed.
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.