Oxygen atom transfer: a mild and efficient method for generating iminyl radicals
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Oxygen atom transfer: a mild and efficient method for generating iminyl radicals
- Kim, Youngsuk; Bielawski, Christopher W.; Lee, Eunsung
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- CHEMICAL COMMUNICATIONS, v.55, no.49, pp.7061 - 7064
- Treating iminoxyl species with oxygen acceptors such as PPh3 resulted in oxygen atom transfer and afforded the corresponding iminyl radicals. DFT and other calculations revealed that association between the oxygen atom acceptors and the iminoxyl species results in the formation of key intermediates during the reaction. Subsequent dissociation is accompanied with homolytic cleavage of the N-O bond and generates iminyl radicals with spin densities that are localized on exocyclic nitrogen atoms.
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.