Azide-Alkyne Huisgen [3+2] Cycloaddition Using CuO Nanoparticles
Cited 6 times inCited 3 times in
- Azide-Alkyne Huisgen [3+2] Cycloaddition Using CuO Nanoparticles
- Woo, Hyunje; Kang, Hyuntae; Kim, Aram; Jang, Seongwan; Park, Ji Chan; Park, Sungkyun; Kim, Byeong-Su; Song, Hyunjoon; Park, Kang Hyun
- Click reaction; Copper oxide; Heterogeneous; Hybrid; Nanocatalyst
- Issue Date
- MDPI AG
- MOLECULES, v.17, no.11, pp.13235 - 13252
- Recent developments in the synthesis of CuO nanoparticles (NPs) and their application to the [3+2] cycloaddition of azides with terminal alkynes are reviewed. With respect to the importance of click chemistry, CuO hollow NPs, CuO hollow NPs on acetylene black, water-soluble double-hydrophilic block copolymer (DHBC) nanoreactors and ZnO-CuO hybrid NPs were synthesized. Non-conventional energy sources such as microwaves and ultrasound were also applied to these click reactions, and good catalytic activity with high regioselectivity was observed. CuO hollow NPs on acetylene black can be recycled nine times without any loss of activity, and water-soluble DHBC nanoreactors have been developed for an environmentally friendly process.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.