펨토초 레이저를 이용한 실리콘 웨이퍼 드릴링의 공정 최적화 연구
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- 펨토초 레이저를 이용한 실리콘 웨이퍼 드릴링의 공정 최적화 연구
- Other Titles
- Process optimization for femtosecond laser hole drilling of silicon wafer
- 김형원; 기형선
- Issue Date
- 대한용접접합학회지, v.37, no.3, pp.220 - 225
- Laser trepanning drilling of 200 μm-diameter through-holes in 300 μm thick silicon wafer was investigated using a 1028 nm femtosecond laser. Emphasis was placed on the optimization of hole shape using process parameters, such as pulse overlap ratio, pulse-to-pulse time interval, beam polarization, and focal position. This study showed that a low pulse overlap ratio (10%) with a moderate scan number decreases the difference between the top and bottom aperture diameters. Furthermore, a large pulse-to-pulse time interval was found to reduce the thermal effect. A circularly-polarized beam that was focused at the bottom wafer surface produced hole apertures that were closest to circles.
- Appears in Collections:
- MEN_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.