Note: A simple-structured anode exchangeable X-ray tube
Cited 1 times inCited 0 times in
- Note: A simple-structured anode exchangeable X-ray tube
- Nguyen, Thanh-hai; Lee, Chang Jun; Park, Rae-jun; Jin, Gye-Hwan; Kim, Sung Youb; Jeon, Insu
- Arbitrary objects; Characteristic x rays; Copper anode; High durability; Simple structures; X-ray image; X-ray spectra
- Issue Date
- AMER INST PHYSICS
- REVIEW OF SCIENTIFIC INSTRUMENTS, v.84, no.5, pp.056108 -
- An anode exchangeable X-ray tube of very simple structure was developed. Aluminum, chromium, and copper anode targets were prepared and used to investigate X-ray spectra. X-ray images of a thin wood plate were taken using those targets. The measured energies of the characteristic X-rays of each target agreed well with the presented results. The difference of resolution and brightness of each image was found based on MTF values and intensities. The developed X-ray tube can give high durability, and higher quality X-ray images of an arbitrary object by exchanging anode targets.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.