High Efficiency Low-Temperature Processed Perovskite Solar Cells Integrated with Alkali Metal Doped ZnO Electron Transport Layers
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- High Efficiency Low-Temperature Processed Perovskite Solar Cells Integrated with Alkali Metal Doped ZnO Electron Transport Layers
- Azmi, Randi; Hwang, Sunbin; Yin, Wenping; Kim, Tae-Wook; Ahn, Tae Kyu; Jang, Sung-Yeon
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS ENERGY LETTERS, v.3, no.6, pp.1241 - 1246
- Herein, we achieved, air-stable low-temperature processed PSC (L-PSC) using alkali-metal modified ZnO ETLs. Using a simple chemical alkali-metal modification method, the surface defects of the ZnO were effectively passivated. As a result, the interfacial decomposition reactions were suppressed, while raising the Fermi energy level and enhancing electron mobility. The improved interfacial charge transfer and internal electric field in the developed L-PSC using K modified ZnO (ZnO-K) exhibited an improved power conversion efficiency (PCE) of 19.90% with negligible hysteresis, while a pristine ZnO based L-PSC exhibited a PCE of 16.10% with significant hysteresis. The ZnO-K based L-PSC also exhibited remarkably higher long-term air-storage stability (91% retention after 800 h) than pristine ZnO based L-PSCs (36% retention after 800 h) due to the suppressed decomposition reactions. The PCE and air stability of our L-PSC with the modified ZnO are among the highest reported for PSCs processed at <= 150 degrees C.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.