MOP x MOF: Collaborative Combination of Metal-Organic Polyhedra and Metal Organic Framework for Proton Conductivity
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- MOP x MOF: Collaborative Combination of Metal-Organic Polyhedra and Metal Organic Framework for Proton Conductivity
- Lee, Jiyoung; Lim, Dae-Woon; Dekura, Shun; Kitagawa, Hiroshi; Choe, Wonyoung
- Issue Date
- AMER CHEMICAL SOC
- ACS APPLIED MATERIALS & INTERFACES, v.11, no.13, pp.12639 - 12646
- We report a hybrid solid system, UMOM-100-a and UMOM-100-b, synthesized by incorporation of Cu-based metal-organic polyhedra (MOPs) into a porous metal-organic framework (MOF) host, PCN-777. The MOP guests have acid (S03-) functional groups, acting as functionalized nanocages, whereas the porosity is still maintained for proton conductivity. The key parameter for the UMOM-100 series is the number of MOPs inside a MOF, which controls the ratio between meso- and micropores, polarity, and finally proton conductivity. This is an example demonstrating a new design strategy for porous solids to add active components into porous MOFs, opening up possibilities in other applications such as solid-state electrolytes and heterogeneous catalysts.
- Appears in Collections:
- CHM_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.