Performance analysis of magnetohydrodynamic pump for sodium-cooled fast reactor thermal hydraulic experiment
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Performance analysis of magnetohydrodynamic pump for sodium-cooled fast reactor thermal hydraulic experiment
- Kwak, Jaesik; Kim, Hee Reyoung
- Issue Date
- Elsevier Ltd
- ANNALS OF NUCLEAR ENERGY, v.132, pp.191 - 198
- An MHD pump with a developed pressure of 4 bar and flow rate of 20 kg/s was designed using electrical equivalent circuit method, which is typically used in analyzing linear induction machines. The experiment is conducted at various input power and frequency conditions. The characteristics of MHD pump, such as the mass flow rate and developed pressure, are analyzed at varying input power and frequency. The main design variables of the pump are theoretically calculated for a sodium-cooled fast reactor thermal hydraulic experimental loop. P–Q characteristics experiments of the MHD pump are conducted at a flow rate of 100 L/min and developed pressure of 0.76 bar to compare theoretical and experimental results.
- Appears in Collections:
- MNE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.