Improved Rate Capability and Thermal Stability of LiNi0.5Co0.2Mn0.3O2 Cathode Materials via Nanoscale SiP2O7 Coating
Cited 12 times inCited 9 times in
- Improved Rate Capability and Thermal Stability of LiNi0.5Co0.2Mn0.3O2 Cathode Materials via Nanoscale SiP2O7 Coating
- Lee, Yong-Seok; Ahn, Docheon; Cho, Young-Hyun; Hong, Tae Eun; Cho, Jaephil
- Issue Date
- ELECTROCHEMICAL SOC INC
- JOURNAL OF THE ELECTROCHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.158, no.12, pp.A1354 - A1360
- Li delta PyOz-coated LiNi0.5Co0.2Mn0.3O2 cathode materials doped with P and Si ions were prepared by direction reaction of LiOH and SiP2O7-coated Ni0.5Co0.2Mn0.3(OH)(2) precursors. The coated cathodes exhibited quite impressive results; rate capability was improved by almost 100% at a 7 C rate compared to pristine LiNi0.5Co0.2Mn0.3O2. Furthermore, the amount of heat generation at 4.5 V charge cut-off as a result of the evolution of oxygen was reduced by 79%, compared to pristine LiNi0.5Co0.2Mn0.3O2 sample.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.