Surface modification of metal oxide using ionic liquid molecules in hybrid organic-inorganic optoelectronic devices
Cited 31 times inCited 28 times in
- Surface modification of metal oxide using ionic liquid molecules in hybrid organic-inorganic optoelectronic devices
- Lee, Bo Ram; Choi, Hyosung; SunPark, Ji; Lee, Hyun Jung; Kim, Sang Ouk; Kim, Jin Young; Song, Myoung Hoon
- Device performance; Dipole polarization; Electron-injection barrier; Injection efficiency; Liquid molecules; Metal oxides; Organic-inorganic; Polymeric light-emitting diodes; Surface modification; ZnO
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY, v.21, no.7, pp.2051 - 2053
- We demonstrate enhanced device performance by surface modification of n-type ZnO using ionic liquid molecules (ILMs) in hybrid organic-inorganic polymeric light-emitting diodes (HyPLEDs) and solar cells (HySCs). Spontaneously aligned dipole polarization within the thin ILMs layer reduces the electron injection barrier, and significantly enhances the electron injection efficiency in HyPLEDs and the open-circuit voltage (V(OC)) in HySCs.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- MSE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.