Synthesis and Applications of Dicationic Iodide Materials for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Synthesis and Applications of Dicationic Iodide Materials for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
- Nam, Heejin; Ko, Yohan; Kunnan, Sakeerali C.; Choi, Nam-Soon; Jun, Yongseok
- Issue Date
- The Korean Electrochemical Society
- JOURNAL OF ELECTROCHEMICAL SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, v.10, no.2, pp.222
- Dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs) have been receiving growing attentions as a potential alternative to order photovoltaic devices due to their high efficiency and low manufacturing cost. DSSCs are composed of a photosensitizing dye adsorbed on a mesoporous film of nanocrystalline TiO2 as a photoelectrode, an electrolyte containing triiodide/iodide redox couple, and a platinized counter electrode. To improve photovoltaic properties of DSSCs, new dicationic salts based on ionic liquids were synthesized. Quite comparable efficiencies were obtained from electrolytes with new dicationic iodide salts. The best cell performance of 7.96% was obtained with dicationic salt of PBDMIDI.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.