On the Growth of the Support of Positive Vorticity for 2D Euler Equation in an Infinite Cylinder
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- On the Growth of the Support of Positive Vorticity for 2D Euler Equation in an Infinite Cylinder
- Choi, Kyudong; Denisov, Sergey
- Issue Date
- Springer New York LLC
- COMMUNICATIONS IN MATHEMATICAL PHYSICS, v.367, no.3, pp.1077 - 1093
- We consider the incompressible 2D Euler equation in an infinite cylinder R× T in the case when the initial vorticity is non-negative, bounded, and compactly supported. We study d(t), the diameter of the support of vorticity, and prove that it allows the following bound: d(t) ⩽ Ct1 / 3log 2t when t→ ∞.
- Appears in Collections:
- MTH_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.