Li Reaction Mechanism of MnP Nanoparticles
Cited 4 times inCited 4 times in
- Li Reaction Mechanism of MnP Nanoparticles
- Sim, Soojin; Cho, Jaephil
- Issue Date
- ELECTROCHEMICAL SOC INC
- JOURNAL OF THE ELECTROCHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.159, no.5, pp.A669 - A672
- MnP nanoparticles (MnPs) with a particle size of <30 nm were prepared by the reaction of dimanganese decacarbonyl and trioctyl phosphine (TOP) at 380 degrees C under Ar atmosphere. Lithium reactionmechanism of the MnPs was investigated by using electrochemical cycling, ex situ X-ray diffraction (XRD) and Transmission Electron Microscopy (TEM). When lithium ion was first inserted into the MnP, it started to form LiMnP, LiP and LiP7 phases. During lithium dealloying (charging to 2 V), LiMnP phase was turned into the LiP and LiP5 phases.
- Appears in Collections:
- ECHE_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
- There are no files associated with this item.
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.