Symmetric negative differential resistance in a molecular nanosilver chain
Cited 0 times inCited 0 times in
- Symmetric negative differential resistance in a molecular nanosilver chain
- Kim, Tae Kyung; Moon, Hoi Ri; Kim, Byung Hoon
- IONIC-CONDUCTIVITY; FIELD; HYSTERESIS; JUNCTIONS; DEVICE
- Issue Date
- HINDAWI PUBLISHING CORPORATION
- JOURNAL OF NANOMATERIALS, v.2013, no., pp.814694 -
- The electrical transport properties of the molecular nanosilver chain have been investigated. We observed the symmetric negative differential resistance (NDR) in the current-voltage characteristics. The peak voltage (V P) increased but the peak current (I P) decreased upon cooling. The self-capacitance effect of the silver chain crystal is suggested to explain this unconventional NDR phenomenon.
- ; Go to Link
- Appears in Collections:
- SNS_Journal Papers
- Files in This Item:
can give you direct access to the published full text of this article. (UNISTARs only)
Show full item record
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.